Keywords: Suitable for different detectors, Ladder avoid, Rechargeable battery
The 300 detector tester range provides in-situ testing of smoke, heat, gas and flame detectors. Smoke detectors are tested using chemically generated aerosol artificial smoke. Heat detectors are tested using a heat source from either internal batteries or butane flame. Gas detectors are tested using butane gas. Flame detectors are tested using a butane gas flame.
Depending on the model, 300 detector testers may be extended up to a maximum 5.28 m reach. To reduce testing time, an optional infrared transceiver automatically starts the test media when the media discharge nozzle is close to the detector mounting surface.
· Simulated smoke generated by atomization of aerosol fluid
· Heat generated from rechargeable batteries
· Heat for high operating temperature heat detectors available from butane flame source
· Butane (C4H10) gas used as test source for gas detectors
· Separate infrared filter window used for infrared flame detectors
· Separate ultraviolet filter window used for ultraviolet flame detectors
· Separate window used for UV/IR flame detectors
· Rechargeable battery and battery charger included
· Extension rods and telescopic poles provide additional reach for high detectors
· Housed in strong, light-weight aluminium case